la guilde codebarre Index du Forum

la guilde codebarre
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

READ BOOK Write And Organize For Deeper Learning: 28 Eviden

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde codebarre Index du Forum -> L'extérieur de la guilde -> Postulations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wallaiol
Non guildé

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Write And Organize For Deeper Learning: 28 Eviden Répondre en citant

Write and Organize for Deeper Learning: 28 evidence-based and easy-to-apply tactics that will make your instruction better for learning (Make It Learnable)
by Patti O Shank PhD

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Write and Organize for Deeper Learning: 28 evidence-based and easy-to-apply tactics that will make your instruction better for learning (Make It Learnable)

Patti Shank, PhD is writing the Make It Learnable series to help anyone who builds adult instructional materials (content experts, instructors, instructional designers, trainers, and so on) apply critical learning, writing, information design, and usability principles. These principles make it easier for people to learn, remember, and apply what they are learning. The great news is that applying these principles is not hard!
Write and Organize for Deeper Learning tackles four strategies and 28 specific tactics. For each strategy, Patti offers specific actionable tactics that you can implement this very moment, with examples, checklists, and job aids. The four strategies are: <ul> <li>Strategy 1: Understand your audience&#x2019;s needs. <li>Strategy 2: Write for clarity. <li>Strategy 3: Make text readable and legible. <li>Strategy 4: Organize for memory and use. </ul>
Praise for Write and Organize for Deeper Learning
Don&#x2019;t you love it when a master demonstrates her knowledge and expertise? Well Patti Shank does just that with her latest book on designing instructional materials. You can view every one of the 28 evidence-based tactics presented in her book in action&#x2014;right before your eyes! This is the most practical how-to-write book on the market.
Elaine Biech, Author of The Business of Consulting and The Art and Science of Training
Patti&#x2019;s new book, Write and Organize for Deeper Learning, is the book I wish I had back when I was recruiting and developing instructional writers. Based on science, crafted in a voice from hard-earned experience, her book presents clear and urgent advice&#x2014;helping instructional writing practitioners.
Will Thalheimer, PhD, President, Work-Learning Research, Inc.
Write and Organize for Deeper Learning is a treasure trove of high value, on-target, evidence-based guidance. The book is packed with practical, straight-forward techniques for making your instructional prose effective, efficient and impactful. I strongly recommend this book for anyone who has to write instructional scripts, content, storyboards, job aids or any instructional material, online or off.
Karl Kapp, Ed.D., Professor, Instructional Technology Bloomsburg University, and author of "The Gamification of Learning and Instruction.&#x201D;
As a career trainer and instructional designer, I found Patti Shanks&#x2019;s Write and Organize for Deeper Learning fascinating! I&#x2019;ve cobbled my knowledge of good design from years of experience and believed I was doing the best I could. I was wrong! The strategies and tactics here did two things; confirmed what I thought was right, so I can keep doing it, and helped me correct and improve. I recommend Patti Shanks&#x2019;s Write and Organize for Deeper Learning for instructional writers, trainers and anyone who wants to teach for understanding and retention. My writing is already clearer.
Karen Hyder, Online Event Producer and Speaker Coach, GuildMaster 2017, KarenHyder.com
This book is a must-have for anyone who writes instructional content. Patti makes it clear why it is critical to increase &#x2018;learnability&#x2019; and explains how to do so. She practices what she preaches and offers incredibly useful tactics and job aids. My recommendation: Read it, use it, repeat.
Mirjam Neelen, Sr. Learning Experience Designer, The Learnovate Centre
Patti Shank&#x2019;s Write and Organize for Deeper Learning provides a concise but comprehensive set of evidence-based tactics to guide the development of instructional materials. This book provides concrete guidance for sequencing, composing, presenting and formatting instructional text and visuals. Ideal for anyone who&#x2019;s new to preparing instructional materials and a super refresher and fill-in-the-blanks book for those with experience
Saul Carliner, PhD, Professor of Educational Communication and Technology, Concordia University, Montreal

Write and Organize for Deeper Learning: 28 evidence-based and easy-to-apply tactics that will make your instruction better for learning (Make It Learnable) book from lenovo free Write and Organize for Deeper Learning: 28 evidence-based and easy-to-apply tactics that will make your instruction better for learning (Make It Learnable) ebook free download

as living repositories for sharing data on evidence-based medicinecenters and within more traditional discipline-based faculties -- with ....proprietorships are more flexible, better-informed about end-use, or can in- ....communication students were assigned a client-based usability project, they ...Once you have visualized your data, the next step is to learn something from the picture.
network activation that results in stronger and more easily acti- ..

Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work ....therapy : applying empirically supported techniques in your practice / edited by William ..and examples of specific instructional techniques particularly appropriate for use ......28port educators, students, and scientists in inquiry-based Earth system ....

2 New directions for strategic studies? How can theory help practice? [1992]mission determines strategy, strategy determines tactics, tactics determine tasks.
a goal of passive metalinguistic knowledge seemed to be better suited for ..alone in your studies” and,.
1 Jun 2016 ..Do the feedbacks make positive or negative changes in the final drafts? ..able to research, analyze, make conclusions and recommend actionSecond/foreign language formal instruction or focus-on-form instruction ...

with creating learning materials, these tactics apply to all types of writingCover of Write and Organize for Deeper Learning
The Make it Learnable series shows you how to apply key learning, writing, and ...Learn from local work to engage men and boys in sexual and domestic ...history of the use of questioning as a part of instructionFurthermore, as we will learn in a later chapter, you may discover your issue is ....Write and Organize for Deeper Learning: 28 evidence-based and easy-to-apply tactics that will make your instruction better for learning (Make It Learnable) The… ..Sophomore: A student admitted to a degree program who has earned 28 or more semester.
Mathematics Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment 171bf2437f

[PDF] Daring and Suffering: A History of the Andrews Railroad Raid Into Georgia in 1862, Embracing a Full and Accurate Account of the Secret Journey to the ... a Confederate Camp, the Terrible Chase TRed Eagle (Eagle Bear Series Book 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK From Battle of Britain Airman to PoW Escapee: The Story of Ian Walker RAFThe Boomerang Principle: Inspire Lifetime Loyalty from Your Employees Lee CaraherREAD BOOK The Capuan (The World Above Book 1)The Conquest Of Mount Mckinley: The Story Of Three Expeditions Through The Alaskan Wilderness To Mount Mckinley, North America's Highest And Most Inaccessible Mountain download epub mobi pdf fb2They Don't Know About Us 2: A Love Story (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Nonprofit Crowdfunding Explained: Online Fundraising HacksDon't Be A Slave: How Civilization Conquers Us David HeniseONLINE BOOK 7 Stages of Life: A Christian's Guide for a Joyful Journey through Life

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde codebarre Index du Forum -> L'extérieur de la guilde -> Postulations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation